Recent Before & After Photos

Septic Back up in Lavonia, Ga


The Bathroom at this home in Lavonia, Ga suffered a septic backup from the toilet, bathtub and sink. When our techs arrived they found small amounts of visible ... READ MORE



Making dirty carpet clean at a water damage in Hartwell, Ga.


This Nightclub in Hartwell, Ga. called SERVPRO to respond after a sewage backup in the rear area had occurred, flooding the storage, offices and rear entrance. ... READ MORE



Office Carpet Cleaning


After some much needed attention this customer in Royston Ga, was happy to see her carpets brought back to life and smelling fresh. Offices and work spaces offe... READ MORE



Septic back up in basement. Elberton GA


Upon arriving at this home in Elberton, Georgia, our technicians found not only septic water requiring removal but a large amount of lime powder as well. SERVPR... READ MORE



Duct cleaning


This customer in Clarkesville called our office with a common problem, they had been noticing heavy dusting in their home and were also experiencing allergy lik... READ MORE



Rain water floods local High school auditorium.


On Friday your local SERVPRO was called out to Bank County High school in response to reported water intrusion in the auditorium, under the stage. Our team quic... READ MORE



Water heater in Sautee floods basement


This was a damage caused by a leaking water heater in Sautee GA. 100% of the Basement was affected and having ran for an undetermined amount of time caused mold... READ MORE



Water Damage in Lavonia, GA


This home owner came home to a water damage in the basement caused by the hot water heater. When SERVPRO was on site, we able to assess the water damage and beg... READ MORE



Water Damage in Martin, GA


When this home owner discovered the hot water heater valve had broken causing a water damage throughout the basement she called SERVPRO to repair the damage. As... READ MORE



Water Damage in Clayton


This water damage happened when the water faucet was left on at the sink all night long. The home owner woke up to a flood in her home affecting the main level ... READ MORE