Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Beautiful Northeast Georgia is home to many great businesses and industries. Thanks to a great work ethic, most of us can make our living right here at home.
Our businesses support the tourism and real estate industry at Lake Hartwell, Lake Burton or Lake Keowee. Our manufacturing has exploded in Franklin to Banks County. The Granite industries kicks up dust in Elbert and Stephens County. Construction continues on mountain tops anywhere in Rabun, White and Habersham County.
But none of these businesses can afford to be closed due to fire, water or other type of disaster. Every day and every hour count when getting your business reopened to the public.
Whether you need water extraction, fire or soot removal or mold discovery and remediation, you can rely on your local SERVPRO to make it "Like it never even happened."
Because we are local, we can be onsite quickly to help with the smallest of flooding or smoke damage. We are faster to any sized disaster.
But, we are also a part of the largest provider of restoration services team in America. That means, we can also bring in help and expertise from over 1700 other SERVPRO locations.
You can rely on our skilled SERVPRO technicians to provide the best in industry certified cleaning and restoration with the care and concern of your home-town neighbors to keep your business and commercial operation open for customers.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (706) 245-7109
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Tri-County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.