Water Damage in Clayton
This water damage happened when the water faucet was left on at the sink all night long. The home owner woke up to a flood in her home affecting the main level and the basement. The home owner immediately called SERVPRO. After the initial inspection we were able determine the best way to complete the drying process. In the before picture, as you can see, the floor in this room was very saturated. Once the drying process was complete you can really see a difference in the after picture. The home owner was very grateful and pleased with the results.